Throughout adult life, women are affected by various physical, emotional, and hormonal changes. To meet their health care needs, Aishling Obstetrics & Gynecology offers a comprehensive range of preventative, diagnostic, and advanced gynecology services for women of all ages. Learn more about the many services we provide below.
- Annual or Periodic Wellness Visits
- Menopause & Perimenopause Management
- Abnormal Pap Smear Management
- Evaluation & Treatment of Infertility
- Management of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Interstitial Cystitis (Also Known as Painful Bladder Syndrome)
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Pelvic Prolapse
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- NovaSure Endometrial Ablation to Treat Heavy Periods
- Essure Coil Removal*
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Operative Hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis & Infertility
- Single Incision Hysterectomy
*Essure Removal is a microsurgical procedure in which a 2-3 inch incision is made just above the pubic hairline. The part of the fallopian tube where the Essure coil was implanted is removed, as well as the entire coil. The remaining Fallopian tube is then ligated, so as not to restore the patient’s fertility.
Gynecologists in Dekalb & Kendall County, IL
Contact us today to start a discussion with one of our gynecologists about the treatment you need to live a fulfilling and healthy life. We proudly serve patients in Sandwich, Yorkville, Plainfield, and Aurora, Illinois, and the surrounding communities.